PSU Altoona will never be the same.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

no parking

so just outside my bedroom window is a parking lot which usually serenades me to sleep at night with sounds of car alarms going off for 17 minutes and loud reggae or rap music coming from the night watchman's booth. but yesterday when i got home from class, i noticed that the concrete is gone! GONE! it was there when i left at noon (along with 33 cars). but when i got home at 5pm all the concrete was gone (except where one car was still parked, ha!)!
so last night and tonight my late night company is the sound of bulldozers and angery drivers honking at the bulldozers (i promise, no longer how long they sit on their horns, the bulldozers and dirt trucks don't move any quicker!).
it is 1:30am and i'm tired. and i'm awake.

((grumpy face))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one amazing girl!! Now go to sleep.

9:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I wonder what that one person thought when they came back to move their car from the one little patch of concrete that was left! how funny.
I guess I'll never get to see the "carpark". What will it become I wonder?

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so i am not posting about your clever post but wanted to ask you two questions about your thought:
1. what do you make of the christian church celebrating "Easter" on this weekend in Israel, when passover is not until April 20? i thought Jesus was the "Passover Lamb who was slain?" I think you can pick up on my sarcasim and disappointment with the Christian Church, but wanted an insiders opinion about how this affects Jews. and 2. What do Jews think Jesus meant when he told the thief on the cross..."Today you will be with me in paradise?" I know RVL taught us something about that, but i want to know what an orthodox Jew thinks when he or she hears the word Paradise? Thanks for any ideas sister. I do look forward to hearing some of your thoughts.

Cheers
guppy

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home