breakdown
right, so today is shabbat, the 19th of jan. here's the breakdown:
tues. 22nd: class presentation on sukkot, the feast of booths.
thurs. 24th: monster timeline project due
tues. 29th: exam I for land, nature, and society (identifying soils, plants and animals)
thurs. 31st: LNS, Backgrounds notebooks due; sukkot and JB papers due.
fri. feb 1st: LNS exam II, the written part.
i hope i don't breakdown.


6 Comments:
Woah, girl...that's an intense week. Just know I will continue to lift you to the throne of grace as the Lord brings you to my mind. Peace to you...
10:33 AM
you can do it. If I know you at all, know you are stubborn and determined if you choose to be. And then you can have a beautiful rest afterwards :-)
love.
9:44 PM
Dang woman...I'm proud of you! And while not jealous of the workload, I am jealous of how much that workload is making you learn..and what it's making you learn. Miss you!
11:26 AM
You can do it. XOXOX
8:07 AM
Time for the sprint to the finish line just like you've done countless times before. Remember one of the best things about running a race is stopping to rest until the next one.
DADDY LOVES HIS KIDS!!
7:14 PM
Quite a week. Though I am very jealous , I will be lifting you up to the Father. Hope you are doing well and would love to read the JB and Sukkot papers if you don't mind sharing them (I'm such a nerd!)
7:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home