Depths
Hear my prayer, O LORD,
and give ear to my cry;
hold not your shalom at my tears!
For I am a sojourner with you,
a guest like all my fathers.
look away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart and am no more.
I waited patiently for the LORD.
he inclined his ear to me and
heard my cry.
As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so my soul pants for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the Living God.
Why are you so downcast, O my soul?
And why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God;
for i shall again praise him,
my salvation,
and my God.
Deep cries out to deep.
and give ear to my cry;
hold not your shalom at my tears!
For I am a sojourner with you,
a guest like all my fathers.
look away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart and am no more.
I waited patiently for the LORD.
he inclined his ear to me and
heard my cry.
As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so my soul pants for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the Living God.
Why are you so downcast, O my soul?
And why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God;
for i shall again praise him,
my salvation,
and my God.
Deep cries out to deep.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home