PSU Altoona will never be the same.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A New Song

i found this song in my heart a few weeks ago while i was hiking with some friends in nelson lakes. perhaps you've seen the pictures... anyways, it'd just taken me some time to process and reflect on the whole experience. nothing quite like this has ever happened to me before and i was hesitant to share it. but i am most confident now that these words are not just for me. and so i decide to share them with my friends:

Praising my God for the gifts He gives. Praising my God for the gifts He gives.I love the water and the life it brings.Livin’ my life like the streams and the springs.The peace of the river fills my soul. The sound of the music makes me whole.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. OhohohAnd I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.The depth of His love fills my heart.His love from me will never part.My love for Him will always grow.At the water’s edge at the edge of my soul.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Singing this song You lead me on.Fightin’ the fear that I will fall.You are the rock beneath my feet.When I fall I fall on my knees.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.You are my sun and You are my shade.Your love for me will never fade.You are the sky and You are the clouds.You make me new, I sing out loud.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.You are the stars in the night. You are the moon shining bright.You shine through the darkness over me. You are the light and the light sets me free.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the song in me.Praising my God that He set me free!And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the breath He gives.Praising my God for the life He lived.Praising my God for the way He made.He conquered death, He conquered the grave.And the life is the light that shines in me.Shines on, shines on for eternity.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.He is the light that leads me home. Where fear and shame can never come.He has prepared a place for me.He is the groom and the bride, that’s me!And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.And there my home will ever be.Safe in his arms for eternity.He captured my love, He captured my heart.Finally from Him, I’ll never part.I am my Beloved’s and He is mine.I am my Beloved’s and He is mine.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.And I praise Him. Yes, I praise Him. Ohohoh.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.Praising my God for the gifts He gives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home